9 Proposed Tax Levy (Additional) City of Broadview Heights
A majority affirmative vote is necessary for passage. An additional tax for the benefit of the City of Broadview Heights for the purpose of parks and recreation at a rate not exceeding 0.7 mill for each one dollar of valuation, which amounts to 7 cents for each one hundred dollars of valuation, for fifteen years, commencing in 2018, first due in calendar year 2019.
○ FOR THE TAX LEVY
○ AGAINST THE TAX LEVY
It is important to know that you are taxed on your assessed value of your home which is approximately 35% of your homes market value.
For example: If you own a $200,000 home, your assessed value is $70,000.
The tax would be $.07 x $70,000 = 4900 (divided by 100) = $49 annually or about $4/month.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW YOUR BALLOT: https://boe.cuyahogacounty.us/en-US/ballot-search.aspx
CLICK HERE TO FIND YOUR HOME VALUATION: http://myplace.cuyahogacounty.us/
- Enter “Broadview Heights” and your last name. Then select your name from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Select: View/Pay my tax bill
- Select: View full year summary
- Select: Year 2016 (pay in 2017)
- This will show your market value and your adjusted assessed taxable value
Please feel free to reach us if you have any questions.